
Ahhhhh, Starbuck's, the nectar of the gods (ok, the nectar of the coffee, caffeine junkies like me!) I have not had a Starbuck's in, well, I don't remember, I think before christmas. It was soo warm and tasty and mocha-y, it was just plain YUMMMYYYY!!!!
VERY, VERY, MUCH!!! It was very thoughtful of you (I put the hot fudge sundaes in the freezer for after school).I have done really good about kicking the habit though, when we were both working together, some days this was what the garbage can looked like. I am not sure who had more in there......
JUST KIDDING.Although this is a thought, might have to try some of these, they look really yummmy too....
Would these be allowable for breakfast? anyone? anyone??Ok, well here is a little humor for the day....Have a good one and Thanks again Mary Jo, it made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment