Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy 1 Month Anniversay!!!

Holy Cow, it has been a month already!! One month ago today, my check was no longer blue and I found out I was going to be unemployed. I want to start by saying, I really don't dwell on it and I know in some of my posts it might seem that way, but I don't dwell, if anything it is time to CELEBRATE!!!!
In hindsight, it really wasn't that bad. After having some time off, it gives you alot of time to think. One thing I realize now, I was really super stressed and that is gone.

It has been a HUGE adjustment, but most of that is mind set. I am, finally, starting to get a routine going. I have been walking 3x a week with Cindy and Nichole (we are up to 8 laps, thank you very much). I have not been as good the last week with the elliptical, basketball has kinda gotten in the way (I know, I know, WHAT do I do with myself all day...some days, good question!). I have been cooking and we have been eating dinner at home. One routine I could do without would be dishes and laundry UCK!!!! BAD!!!! I guess you could say, I have become a domestic goddess and truly enjoying the role.
Don't feel too bad, because it is all good. I enjoy being here when the boys get home from school. I do have to budget and grocery shop a little different and I do, really, truly, think twice about buying a non-necessity, but I am adapting. I have my government check coming in each week, so it is all good. I am well on the way to becoming the perfect soccer/baseball/basketball/football mom and housewife.....

No comments: