Oh, wait, I bet you were hoping/thinking there would actually be a menu for the week posted. Well, I am slipping in my domestic goddessesness, because I think this week, we will just fly by the seat of our pants. That is actually a really, really bad idea though. When I working that would usually translate into whatever fast food place we passed first and had not just been too. Not that I am not working, that translates into, cold cereal, leftovers or fix it your own damn self (NOTE: Need to go buy milk!! Only went thru 6 gallons last week SERIOUSLY!).
Sorry no meal planning, I do think though tonight we will have Chicken Enchiladas. There is good that comes from being OCD and freezing meals!!!!!
I think this just about sums up how I feel today!!! SO, on that note, Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment