
Gunner had a game on Monday, they lost 29-37, they did actually get within 5 points in the 4th quarter. Gunner played the whole game and boy was he tired at the end. One of his least favorite things is free throws, well the other team got a technical and he had to shot the 2 shots (made one of two), but he hates to be out there alone with everyone stareing at him. Then he was fouled right at the buzzer for halftime and got to shoot 2 more, all alone, with everyone watching (don't remember if made either one though). Then later in the game he was fouled shooting a 3, so he got 3 more shots, I think he made one. He did score 2 other baskets, I believe. He only has one more game and I hope they can pull out a win.......
Last night Nicole played in Lebanon, so me and the boys went and watched her game. They lost 29-44, Nicole scored 6 points. It is weird to watch the girls play versus the boys the play, the girls can get vicious!! Nicole was on the floor several times going after the ball. Good Hustle Nicole!!

As for my UFO's, I have all 3 quilts with the binding on them, just need to be hand stitched, but on one of them, almost done with the binding and I am about 2 inches short. Brilliant me did not measure first, SOOO, now I have to rip it out and put something different on it. I am determined to get these done before I go back to work!!
As for WORK, I start on Monday, the 23rd, it will be really weird to go back to a schedule and an office and dressing up and paperwork, well, you get the idea.. I did buy myself some new fabulous shoes, but that is for another post....Until Next Time, I am off to walk the track with my homey's......
No comments:
Post a Comment