Drake played in Sweet Home on Monday night, final score 52-22, yes that is correct and not a typo. (That was a higher scoring game than the Beavers the other night!) Drake scored 2 baskets, had several nice defensive rebounds and played a pretty good well rounded game. It was one of those games where the points were scored by everyone, not just one person. There were also, again, several players that scored that normally don't. I love to see that!! It is awesome! This was also, probably one of the best games for officiating. It really frustrates me when the officiating has an impact on the outcome of the game, they are not supposed to do that!! His next game is Wed @ 5:15 Pioneer in Lebanon.

Gunner played in Corvallis last night, final score 17-30. I'm not even sure what to say about his games anymore. There are 2 boys that have a bit of an attitude and once they show it, things just go down hill from there. Gunner did score a basket and had some other good defensive plays, but it is hard for him to bang the boards when he is one of the shortest on the court. I am glad he only has 3 games left! I say bring on baseball!! His next game is Thursday @ 7:00 Boys & Girls Club Lebanon.

I will try to take pictures on Wed and Thurs game and try to post them. I don't know why, but I hate taking pictures of basketball. Not any other sport, just basketball!! But I will see what I can do.........
No comments:
Post a Comment