Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Game Update - Gunner....

For starters, yes you are correct in assuming I have no life!! and Yes, I am still working on the perfect cup of coffee, but I am getting close!! and No, Still have not done any more scrapbooking pages or even thought about looking at my quilting stuff (ok, thought about it, but that was it). But I am getting REALLY good and quick at loading/unloading the dishwasher and timing when the washer will be done so I can start another load (I repeat! Tell me how DOES the laundry multiply)

BUT, enough about me, because, remember, it is not all about me, as much as I try!

Gunner played in Albany last night, again, he played a good part of the game. He had 7 points, he hit a 3 pointer (NOTHING, BUT NET!! HEHEHE) at the beginning of the game. Our team was only down by 6 points at half. Although, the dreaded 3rd quarter, we were down at one point by 18 or 20, but we came back and ended up only losing 42-32. I know that is still a loss, but man, only a 10 points loss is almost as good as a win in my book!! Gunner was getting a little po'd in the 4th quarter and did get a foul, he took on a kid, bigger than him, and they both went down. One of our parents yelled "Nice Take Down Gunner!" I guess the ref told him way to play agressive, but might want to take it down a little. I thought that was funny....

Well, I guess I better go find my mop and bucket and get my morning chores done. Have a busy schedule today!! Walked 8 laps this morning with the girls, picking up Drake from school @ 12:40, maybe going to lunch with MaryJo, then pick gunner up at 2:11, then he has practice @ 4:00 and then Drake has a game @ 7:00. (somewhere in there I need to take a shower and do something with my hair, which is a whole other blog post by it's self) WOW, I can't go back to work, I don't have time!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We need to do lunch soon too! whine, whine, whine ...but have to wait until payday :) hey...I'm halfway through #3! I'm going to be so sad when I'm done with them all!