
Where or where has the time gone. I can not believe my baby is 11 years old today. They grow up so darn fast and before you know it, they are gone.
They look so darn cute and nice when they are sleeping. They can't talk, they can't mouth off and they are contained.......oh, those were the days. (he was not quite a year and half here, he just laid down and fell asleep like this)
Then, they wake up and suck the life out of you JUST KIDDING!! Here is the most recent pic of him all grown up, braces and all......
Not planning on doing much today, his actual birthday, but tomorrow, he has 6 friends coming over for pizza and cake, then we are taking them bowling and I am not sure how many of them will be staying the night. (I will be hearing Guitar Hero and American Idol all night, I am sure!!) I don't know what I was thinking!! But I am sure they will have fun....Happy Birthday Drake!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Drake!!!!!
Post a Comment