Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reporting in.....

Wow, bad blogger again, and I don't even have work as an excuse. I am still unemployed and let me tell you, some days (most days), I just do not know where the time goes!! I don't watch much tv (except the weekends) and I have not read much (except at night in bed), both are the same as when I was working. I have been walking about every other day with the girls (Nichole and Cindy), we meet at the track and walk about 6 laps. It is very nice and refreshing and nice conversation. On the opposite days I have been on the elliptical, trying to stay at around 18 minutes (picking up the tempo though!)

Today did a little scrapbooking and made a couple cards (Nichole came over) and it was a very nice day. Laidback, relaxing and I got some photos in an album, maybe that will start a trend.

I did manage to get my puter desk cleaned off (really should post before and after pics), and cleaned up/rearranged my bedroom, what an improvement!!

Gunner had a game Monday, they lost, won't even bother to post the score! His next game is Thursday @ 5:30, Seven Oaks/Lebanon. Drake has his 1st game tomorrow night at 5:30 in Sweet Home, hope it goes well.

That is about all I know, oh yeah, would this be a good look for a interview??????

JUST KIDDING!!!!! (made ya laugh!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy hell woman! It's about time!!! :) I've missed ya! It looks like you're keeping plenty busy...WTG on all the walking!