I have my laundry almost caught up (washing bedding now) even folded
(anyone who knows me very well, knows how scarey that statement is!), linen closet straightened up. Started to clean around the puter desk SCAREY, save that for another day and still need to do something with my room, but ya know, Rome was not built in a day.I do think I need to get out my scrapbooking and quilting, maybe work on that. Thought about trying to teach myself to knit from youtube :D, we will see (I do still have some books to read)
A good thing (funny, that I would think this now), we start basketball games this week. Gunner plays at 5:30 @ Boys/Girls Club in Corvallis on Tuesday (1/13) and then again on Wednesday (1/14) @ 7:30 Boys/Girls Club in Lebanon. He plays his games in Lebanon, Albany and Corvallis. Drake starts games on the 21st and they are in Lebanon/Albany (will post schedules later)

I have had several requests for recipes, which I will continue to post, as that is one of my goals, is to organize my recipes. SO here is the recipe for today, it sounds weird, but it is DELISH!!!! Some of the recipes I have modified and will be posting the modified version, because I like them better! Enjoy!
Chiken Enchilada Quiche
1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
4 eggs
1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
1 can (12.5 oz) chunk chicken, in water, drained (or 1 1/2 cup chicken)
1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips
3 cups shredded cheese (I usually use colby jack, or straight cheddar)
1 cup chunky salsa
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pie crust in 9 or 91/2 inch glass deep dish pie pan. In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in 1/2 and 1/2. Stir in chicken, chips, cheese, 1 cup salsa, chiles and salt. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges, serve with Sour Cream and/or Salsa.
No comments:
Post a Comment