Since I don't have much to talk about some days, I thought I would post this week's menu. If I knew how to link, I would/could link to the recipes.
Saturday: Homemade Monkey Bread, then dinner was Pork Loins, with twice-baked potato casserole and corn
Sunday (SuperBowl): Homemade Chili, with Brats and cornbread
Monday: Baked Ziti, with garlic bread and salad
Tuesday: Crockpot Lasagna
Wednesday: Pizza Casserole, with salad
Thursday: Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole, with green beans
Friday: Smothered Mexican Lasagna, with salad
Yes, there are several casseroles this week, that is not normal, but we have games 4 nights, so I need to either fix ahead and then bake, or they are quick. Yes, we also eat that much salad. I am not always sure what I am having for a side dish, it varies and depends on our moods.
That is just a sampling of a weekly menu I do. This saves soo much time and money. Some weeks I might switch meals around, depending on time.
Enjoy, and if anyone wants a specific recipe, let me know
1 comment:
I don't think that is weird. It does save so much money and we still have to eat on busy nights, so its great to plan ahead.
Post a Comment