Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2......

Ok, I promise this won't last very long (not the unemployment, but the daily monologue of the sausage sweats saga).

I FINALLY GOT MY HAIR DONE!!!! Can you freaking believe it (ok some people will understand this) I repeat, I FINALLY GOT MY HAIR DONE!!! OMG, it feels sooo much better!!! I was getting sooo desperate that this was looking good and tempting!!!!

I had 6 inchs cut off and then highlights and lowlights? (Is that right missy) a little bleachy blonde and a color called mocha and because I am now a government unemployee, that will be the closest I get to a mocha in a long time BADA BING!!!

Ok, so, got my hair done, like I said, it feels great! will maybe post a pic tomorrow, because right now it looks really sad (mark liked it too!! HEHEHE j/k)! Went and had lunch my mamma and my sista, and it was really nice...after that had to do a little grocery shopping, needed milk (but then I always need milk)!! I am kinda wishing now Miss, that I would have bought those jeans (I just now had to get in my jammies so I could wash my 2 pairs of jeans) because when I got to the grocery store, I found some money I had stashed in my wallet that I had forgot about......Oh well!!!!!

Soo, tomorrow is Friday, another day...not sure what my goal for tomorrow is, but I will figure it out when I get up (Oh yeah, elliptical for 15 minutes!). I will also try to post a couple recipes tomorrow Missy, because that will help me get organized and I need to re-type a bunch of them anyways!!

Ohhh and I decided to post a pic tonight of my hair, kinda last minute, so dont mind the muss!!!
Have a good night and until tomorrow, Princess Sausage Sweats out.....

OH, BTW, when looking for pics, be very careful what you google, you just never know what you are going to seeeee, there are ALOT of strange people out there!!

Ok, this one just made me smile!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yeah baby! Love what you've done with your hair! (you tease)

Missy said...

Princess Sausage Sweats. Can't stop laughing! Glad you liked your hair. Love the pic you posted. I should move to L.A. and do hair. tee hee. yes, more recipes! Good job on the kick-your-ass eliptical. I have walked every day this week except for 1. What did you do today?