All I can say is "EEEOOOWWWW", I will NOT be one them and more power to all of you that go out, brave the crowds, the lines, the parking lots!! There was NOTHING (except maybe a Kitchenaid mixer) that I want or need bad enough to go out in those crowds. But, I do need groceries, may have to venture to Safeway..
So to motivate me for the weekend, I thought maybe if I posted what I wanted to accomplish, maybe I would actually get some of it done, because it is in writing.
Let's see, where to start......
#1 -- put up christmas tree (fake) and decorate
#2 -- start to write christmas letter (then it might actually get done and set out this year)
#3 -- take picture for christmas card (same explanation)
#4 -- hang up outside christmas lights (see a pattern or theme!)
#5 -- watch Civil War (GO DUCKS!)

#6 -- organize pictures and scrapbook supplies
#7 -- do laundry and clean up house (UGGH!!)

#8 -- maybe do a little cyber shopping, oh wait, I can do that at work on Monday :D (not like there will be much else to do!)
That should get me thru the weekend!! Hope everyone had a great turkey day and didn't eat too much. It was a very laid back day for us, didn't make it to Michelle's was bummed about that, but it is now VERY quiet at my house, everyone is in bed. I am usually not a late night person, but tonight I think I will go read for awhile and enjoy the peace and quiet.
2 comments:
Yes, we are shoppers, but not crazy shoppers. Did you get your stuff done? We just got home from Eagle Crest and I am still unpacking. uggggghhhh.
did you get your tree up? I threatened to put up our fake one and Nicole threw a fit.
I love Christmas cards and pics and always have good intentions of getting them done early.
Would love to have hubby put up lights today, but they were old and we threw them out last year. No lights. Losers. Don't want to spend the money, hmmmm. dillema.
Since you are a reader. You HAVE to start the Twilight series. I wasn't really interested in it at first. Nicole has read all 4 books in the series. So GOOD. Can't put them down. Read the 1st one (500 pages) in 3 days. Walmart has them right now CHEAP! Go buy them for yourself for Christmas.
Post a Comment