Friday, November 7, 2008

Motivational Message

Ok, I have now officially become one of those whiny, cranky people that I have been complaining about. Each week when Friday comes I am all WAHOOO!! it's Friday, and each week I think, WOW, how could this week be any worse than last week. Well, I am here to tell you, that, yes, this week was THE worst week!!! Everyday at work no one wanted to open their emails because each day it was something bad. I won't really go into details. At this point I do still have a job (I think that that is good!), but let's just say it is for less money and soon to be another company. (Can you say merger, buyout....)

SOOOO, my dear friend Mary Jo (who really now needs to give me directions to her happy place), sent me this motivitional message this afternoon and it just fit, and now I am sharing :D


Hope everyone has a good weekend, I have a 3 day weekend WAHOO.

Drake has his final football game at 7:00 P.M. tomorrow at Truax (indoor practice facility @ OSU)........

1 comment:

Missy said...

LOVE IT! I am so stealing this pic for another day. I am sure I will need to post it too. Funny!