Gotta LOVE a 3 day weekend!!
Took today off (to use the last of my unscheduled PTO time) to spend the day with the boys and what happens? Drake runs off to a friends, I'm starting to feel like he doesn't love me :D j/k! They had no school today and no school tomorrow. Are they ever in school!?? Tomorrow they are going to BOTH spend the day with Grandma Harrison.
Today was just G and me, we both slept in until about 9:00, very refreshing, then went and got coffees and headed to Albany. Called Grandma Mac and she went shopping with us. Had a few needs we had to get. Ended up scoring on them. Went to Famous Footwear and all their shoes are buy one get one 1/2 off. Normally I can never find anything and I think their shoes are too expensive. Found some LA Gear on sale for 19.99, had sizes for, hopefully, both of them. Got up to the register and they didn't ring up right, someone had switched the tags but he gave them to me for the 19.99. Ended up getting both pairs for 29.99 with the 1/2 off BARGAIN!!! (they were regularly 39.99 each!!)
Then needed to find new backpacks. The ones the boys got for school were cheap and they don't like that style. After looking at several, ranging in price from 24.99 and up, and I wasn't going to pay that. We went to ROSS, I found a blue camo Rebock brand, on clearance for $6.49 and then a different brand on clearance for Gunner for $14.99...BARGAIN!!!!!! I was SOOO darn happy!!!
Ended up at Costco and didn't do so bad there either, got Mark 2 flannel shirts for 12.00 each and then some other stuff. I think, sadly, I was most excited about 2 gallons of milk for $4 something (we drink ALOT of milk!)
Of course, what did I buy for myself, nothing!!!! But I did end up with a bottle of lotion from Bath and Body works, THANK YOU!!!
It was a nice day!! unfortunately it is back to the salt mines tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have went shopping with you. Why didn't you call me? I had the day off too.
It was a spur of the moment thing....
Post a Comment