I can not believe it is already the November 3rd, I have no idea where this year went, oh wait, yes I do, many, many, many baseball fields (all over the state) and footbal fields!!!
Well Halloween was kinda a bust this year, Gunner stayed home to pass out candy and we only have about 30-40 kids and they were done by 8:00 P.M., there was a time when we had over a 100 in a little over an hour!! Now I have all this extra candy and I don't need it! I am sure the boys will help with it!
Angela and Emma stopped by. Emma was dressed up as Piglet. She is so darn adorable, and has grown soo much. I just wanted to hold her and cuddle with her. She is sooo cute!!!!!!
Drake went to the Lebanon football game Friday night, not a good game to watch I guess, and then he stayed with a friend. Mark and Gunner went hunting again ALL day on Saturday (AHHHHH PEACE!), so I picked Drake up for noon football practice and then bought groceries while I was waiting for him. Then he was invited to the OSU game with one of his teammates, and he went. Mark and Gunner got home about 7 ish, so I had a little more time to myself. A person could get used to that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment