Monday, July 5, 2010

A little Peace and Quiet....

What a nice peaceful weekend....did not answer texts or calls (except Gunner sorry peeps), did not have netbook so no email or facebook, no drama, no expections, no bullshit :D. Mark, Drake and I went to Central Oregon camping. We stayed where we ususally camp for deer hunting. Drake and Mark went up the canyon and fished the Little Deschutes, just the two of them. I had to :D stay at camp and watch the dogs. I managed to finish a book, read 3 more and start a forth (have not done THAT in a lonnggg time). I also read about 4 magazines and worked on my tan. It was a really relaxing time. The only bad parts were, all the dust and I could have done without the mosquitos!! I was even too lazy to take any pictures. We did come Sunday afternoon, things do to, people to see. Drake has a baseball game tonight (and tomorrow and Thursday) and we need to get some laundry done and groceries bought, all that fun stuff.

The next couple weeks will be busy, busy!! Drake finishes up league play this week (and there is a stupid football meeting this week, how can I think about football already!), looks like his team is going to State Tourney......Gunner comes home on Sunday and then the next weekened is Linn County Fair (hope his pig makes weight) and State Tourney, whewwww I am tired just thinking about it!! But then, we are on vacation for week, with no where to be and nothing to be done (well except a whole lot of fishing and camping) WAHHOOOO!! Can't wait.

That is it for now, will post pics and updates as things happen. Hope everyone had a good and safe 4th of July!

No comments: