Well, not sure how I managed it, but I left work at 1:00 today and took Drake and Dylan over to Otter Beach in Corvallis. All I can say is, does no one work anymore?? Holy Cow it was soo crowded.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
AHHHHH....Refreshing...
I know I was one of those people that was really sick of the rain and really wanted the sun and really wanted it to be summer, but REALLY, did we have to got to a 100 degree day with no warm up or preparation??!!!
Well, not sure how I managed it, but I left work at 1:00 today and took Drake and Dylan over to Otter Beach in Corvallis. All I can say is, does no one work anymore?? Holy Cow it was soo crowded.
We got there about 1:20 and had to stand in line for about 15 minutes and then when we got in, there were, obviously, no chairs and very little cement left that was not covered by a towel, chair or body. Well we did find a little spot and the boys spent some time in the water (I read a book and if I could have got comfortable, I would have taken a nap!). I think the boys had fun, there was lots to "see", somethings are just not meant to be seen (man boobs are just wrong!). There were lots of people, but very little clothes, have not seen that many bikinis in one place. It was kinda fun to people watch. I am sure what I "saw" and what the boy's "saw" were viewed differently. When I was teasing them about all the girls, I am not sure if they were blushing or got some sun on their cheeks :D.
After swimming we had to stop at ColdStone and get some ice cream. I think it made for a very enjoyable afternoon. Wish every day could be like that!!
Well, not sure how I managed it, but I left work at 1:00 today and took Drake and Dylan over to Otter Beach in Corvallis. All I can say is, does no one work anymore?? Holy Cow it was soo crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment