I can't believe it is Sunday (almost) evening already!!
Yesterday Drake had a football game at 11:00 A.M. It started raining at the beginning of the 2nd quarter and proceed to, not just rain, but POUR buckets until the last minute of the game, literally!! We won't talk about the score, but I did manage to take some pictures from under my umbrella, but my memory card was not in my camera and when I tried to upload them, I lost them!! (that really sucks, trust me!) Poor Mark was doing chains so he was soaking wet!! I had bought a stadium blanket and it, plus the umbrella kept me and Gunner pretty dry, relatively speaking!
We came home, put on dry clothes and proceed to hold down the sectional and the recliner....good afternoon.
Today Mark and Gunner went hunting, I went and bought groceries, came home and ended up doing a mini cooking day....Dinner tonight is homemade French Onion Soup, BBQ Ribs and Twice Baked Potato Casserole. We have ready for the week Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Chicken Enchiladas, Crockpot Chili and in the freezer we have extra Chicken Enchiladas, Stuffed Mexican Shells, Baked Steak Burritos and Mexican Manicotti. It only took me about 3 hours to do all of the above, not much time and boy oh boy is it nice to know it is in the freezer!!!
Nothing else much to report, busy but uneventful week.....so until next time, have a good evening and good week!! (Sorry there are not pictures, but I am still kinda po'd that I lost the ones I took...anyone know how I can searh my puter for them, in case they are on there somewhere??!!))
Ok, here are a couple of misc pics, can't have a post w/o pics, even those the pics have nothing to do with the post :D HEHEHEHEHE (Yes, I nipped the wine bottle for the wine I used in cooking)
1 comment:
I always post randoms pics. hee hee. I'm going to search for my material for the quilt your gonna make me. hee hee. I need to get my act together and get to cooking. been too busy to make it to the grocery store! have u tried the chili yet?
Post a Comment