Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sports and Injuries.....

Well this is how my day started. Drake was hurt in the 1st quarter of the game (but he made an awesome tackle to stop the touchdown.....). As a mom (or parent) this is never a good thing to see. It was really hard to just sit there...but he is ok, he walked (limped) off the field under his own power. He was not able to play the rest of the game today, a brusied cartlidge or something, but he will be back and ready to go next weekend. (He had hurt his knee this spring in baseball playing catcher, so it looks like he will be back to wearing a knee brace for awhile.) He has had a rough couple of weeks, he has been stung by a bee twice and had sprained his wrist in the 2nd/3rd week of practice. Oy, what I am going to do with him!

Anyways (notice I didn't post a score? well we lost, ok, we got our butts kicked), so on to other topics. Obviously by posting that picture I had to upload pictures from my camera. I have not been very good about posting pictures, so I have updated my shutterfly site and tried to post a bunch of pictures from this summer. It has been a busy one!! Enjoy (can't believe how grown up they are getting!)!! (and yes, Drake really is ok, trust me!)

Shutterfly Website: http://gunneranddrake.shutterfly.com/
Please let me know if this doesn't work or you can't get to the site.

4 comments:

Missy said...

yes. hard to see him laying on the ground. *stomach turning*. glad he is ok! I will go check out pics. I have so much to blog about too, but havent had time either!

Missy said...

website pulled right up. great pics.

vonnie said...

Pictures came up great, was good to see how big the boys are getting.. Love the duck pictures...did Gunner get his deer? Love Mom

vonnie said...

Glad that Drake was OK....what a tough little kid...maybe you need to wrap him in bubble wrap...hugs to them both