Saturday, November 13, 2010

TIME.....

Where does it go? Why sometimes does it fly so fast but yet other times, goes so slow. Why some days are there just not enough hours in the day (week, month, year) >SIGH<.....
There are so many things I like to do, want to do and then of course are the have to/need to do's! I guess I just need to start scheduling things and time for myself. I have a pile of books I want to read, lots of material that is just begging to be made into quilts (ok, ok, quilt tops, since that seems to be as far as I get) and TONS of pictures that need to be scrapbooked or atleast put in albums. I really miss the time spent with family and friends scrapbooking. We didn't always get alot done, but we had a good time and made memories.

I guess I just need to sit back, do what I can, and keep making memories with my kids and hubby. There will be "time" for all those things when I retire........

On that note, it is "time" to take a shower, get dressed and go buy groceries.....

One of these days I will actually download some pictures and video from Drake's game at Reser, which they won AND we even got his interception on tape (he caught it, didn't throw it :D) YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

amen sister.........i get it.....and feel exactly the same way. want to go shopping??? :)