Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vacation Haircut.....

Ok, there are advantages and disadvantages to your sister being a hairdresser Went in, need a cut and color. Well, I guess she decided I need a new look, and really wanted to cut it short...I am wary, how short?! I just want a trim...Well she finally talks me into basically letting her do what she wants (Although she did tell me she would have done what she wanted anyways!!). She cut off 4 inches in the back!...Here is what it looked like last night


then here is today after working all day (I look tired, I really think I need a vacation!!)....
Short huh?!!!

I am sure I could have been more witty but I really need to get packing. We leave for Portland Friday night and I have not packed a thing, YIKES!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Ummmm............looks pretty FABULOUS to me!!! hahahhaha....and yes I do what I want. hahaha.....It looks great and you will look great in your vacay pics! Get to packing! (and you should thank me for talking mom into making us 6 dozen sugar cookies!) hahahaha