Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ready for some Football?!?!?!?!?!

Football has started.......

Drake actually missed the first game because was at Lake Chelan (Did not know the games were starting so early). His team beat West Albany (yeah), I think 24-0. They played again Wednesday at Crescent Valley and they won 34-12. Of course about the 4th play of the game on defense Drake was called for a facemask penalty. Luckily that was not the worst penalty and it did not impact the outcome of the game. He played good solid game and even took a couple snaps as Quarterback.

Here is a pic of Drake in his uniform, he looks so handsome (I was gonna say cute, but I think he is getting too old for cute), but gotta say, not lovin the uniform color combo, but hey, they didn't ask me :D

(He's QB in this pic below)


For anyone that is interested, here is his football schedule (not including any post season, if they make it. Which I hope they do, because then they could get a chance to play at Reser Stadium. How cool is that!!)

Wednesday 9/15/10 @ 5:00 P.M. - Lebanon High School
Sunday 10/3/10 @ 2:00 P.M. - Sprague High School
Saturday 10/9/10 @ 10:00 A.M. - Silverton High School #8
Saturday 10/16/10 @ 12:30 P.M. - Sprague High School
Saturday 10/23/10 @ 12:00 P.M. - Seven Oaks Middle School (last regular season game)

1 comment:

Missy said...

He's still "cute"..........