Sunday, May 30, 2010

~a whole lotta whine!!~

Rain, Rain go away (come back in January) I am sooooo tired of the rain, I just want it to go away. I need some warmth and sun and sand and sun and relaxing and sun, ok just need SUN. This would work (but still have 6 months to go ARGH!)

Wish I was camping, this is the first Memorial Day weekend we have been home in a LONG time. Usually we are camping or at a baseball tourney but this year we are spending a quiet weekend at home. Did get to go see Sex and the City (the movie ya pervs) w/Nichole, pretty good, liked it better than the first. Was a good day, especially the ColdStone. Mark has been getting a few honey do's done, but not all, because, really, do they ever end?

Baseball has still been pretty all consuming. Gunner is done, they ended up 12-7, not a bad record for Freshman team (he only had 3 errors all season, started all 19 games and maintained a 4.00 gpa). He is not playing this summer, so that will/should free up some time for us to go camping and fishing. Now he needs to concentrate on making sure that his pig "Chewy" makes weight for fair (took her leftover mexican today, that should make her tasty!)

Drake has started league games, so far they are 4-0 and doing awesome. He had a great game the other night, obviously they won. He had 3 throws down to 2nd base and got 2 of the 3 runners out who were trying to steal. Not to shabby for a little twig boy!!
Can't believe there is only about 8 days of school left, sooo ready for summer weather and camping and fishing and sun and bbq's and water parks, ok you get the idea, enough whining....

Wish I was here, although, the day this was taken it was about 95 degrees out, but who cares, I was cammping..........(Pretty sad, we have not even had the trailer out yet this year, but we are going in 2 weeks and have some trips planned this summer, can't wait)

Yes he was trying to drink my beer. He would come right up in our laps and eat nuts, he was evening sitting on Mark's arm and eating from his hand, he was kinda pissed though when we ran out of pistachio's.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh yeah getting the wild life drunk! I so agree about the rain.....just go away already!!!Ready to get camping and maybe have some sun as well! Glad you cleared up the "sex in the city" comment was thinking you the perv!LOL :o)

Missy said...

Well at least the squirrel wasn't trying to eat Mark's nuts when he crawled up in his lap. bahahahaha. Do I get to go camping/fishing/drinking with you guys this summer? Please......pick me :)