Well for starters, I GOT THE QUILT DONE....here is a pic of the quilt I made for Cory and Rachelle
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. Of course, little procrastinator delivered it to the church at 1:30, wedding was at 4:00 (i had a slight hangover, more about that later). The wedding was beautiful..good job to everyone who worked on it. Here is a pic of some adorable kids all dressed up for the wedding.Friday was gunner's last freshman baseball game, kinda bittersweet, but he looks very handsome in his uniform.
Drake starts league play this week, 1st game was tonight. Stomped Sweet Home 19-3 (Here is a link to a website that has all of drake's games and there are even stats on there http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=lebanon_jbo, Drake is Junior American), hopefully this is the beginning of a good season.
I am sure there is more to post about, but I am getting tired and not typing so well on this little keyboard, laying in bed.....
No comments:
Post a Comment