Where or where did the summer go. I can't believe it is the 1st day of school and I now have a 8th grader and a 5th grader! The first day was uneventful for both of them, they both said they would go back tomorrow (that's a good thing!) and they have no homework. Will have to post pictures later.....
Had a great weekend at the coast, it did rain some on Sunday, but little showers here and there, then the sun would come out, otherwise it was pleasant. Phil and LeeAnn where there, LeeAnn had to leave Sunday, but Phil stayed until Monday. Mark, Phil and the boys fished off the jetty and caught some sea bass. They all had a ball!! I stayed at camp and watched the fire and read a book. What a nice relaxing weekend!!
I will have to post some pictures later and as soon as I know a football schedule, I will post that as well. As far as I know, this weekend we only have a baseball game at 6:00 P.M. Sunday in West Linn..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment