Yeah, it is Friday and a 3-day weekend, WAHOO!!!
We are going to the coast for the weekend, after Drake is done with football practice. The weather does not look that promising, but who cares, it is camping and not baseball or football and not at home.
Can't believe it is time for back to school. The boys both start on Wednesday, where or where did the summer go......
Nothing exciting to post about. Drake has survived 2 weeks of practice, the last week was full pads and next week starts full contact. He is a little timid hitting, he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but I think he will get over that!!
They both played in the baseball game last sunday, in the rain and then in the dark. We won, 12-2 or something like that. One inning, Drake was in left field, Gunner was at 2nd. Drake caught a pop fly, threw the ball to 2nd (there was a runner there that did not tag up) and the kid was out on 2nd. The Harrison boys turned a double play! Proud mommy moment! Then the next batter, the catcher (not Drake, he was still in left field), threw the ball to 2nd and Gunner tagged the runner tryingt to steal! YEAH!! I guess that was the highlight of the week.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend, stay safe........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Proud auntie moment. Wish I would have been there to see it!! Have fun at the coast. Wish I was going somewhere fun :(
Post a Comment