We also had basketball for Drake, again don't remember alot of specifics....
Then we decided we needed to go see the snow and take the new truck and see what it could. There was alot of snow on the ground and it snowed while we were there, soo pretty!
(not sure all pictures are in exact chronological order, but you get the picture LOL) Angela, Missy and I had a girls weekend at Tollgate with Sherri. That was so much fun and we were silly and shopped and drank wine and it snowed and I need more of those kinds of weekends! (We even got a walk in, I think every day/evening).
In early March, Drake and I did the Foster Lake Hike that was sponsered by Build Lebanon Trails. I really enjoyed that, it was a nice easy hike from the boat ramp to Lewis Creek, would like to do it again this summer with the kids.
Then it was time for my birthday. The boys went to Christmas Valley after sage rats so Missy and I decided we needed some girl time. We stayed the night in Portland and I had a princess birthday. We shopped all the way up there then stayed in our room with wine, room service and pinterest. What more could a girl want? Shortly after this, we decided we don't have enough going on our in life or enough spare time, we decided it as time to buy a boat (actually an opportunity presented itself that was too good to pass up) so we now own a big boat







No comments:
Post a Comment