Saturday, February 19, 2011

Obsession

I honestly don't know how or where or why it started, but I have a problem. Some days it is a more serious problem than others, some times I just can't help myself. They are sooo pretty and some times they are shiny and some times they are soft to the touch. Some are spiky and high, some are chunky, some are sling back, some are just basic, everyday. I just walk up and down and look and touch and drool and I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

Ok, I have a shoe fetish, obsession, illness, sickness, whatever you make call it. and at this point in time, NO, I don't need or want an intervention or need counseling!!

Earlier this week I found myself on Jury Duty. Well, I had some time to kill so I found myself at Kohl's and ended up walking out with 2 new pairs:

Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2
Luckily for Mark, unluckily for me, the 3rd pair they did not have in my size (but they do have them online, hehehehehe)
Exhibit 3

The other intersting tidbit, side effect or whatever you want to call it. As I am now buying shoes (I think I have previous mentioned I have bought more in the last year than in the previous 10 years combined) the heels keep getting higher and higher.

Exhibit 4 (previously posted a pic of these lovely ones)
Not sure how that fits in the obsession, but as some who are near and dear to me and know my goal, the last 2 pair are 4 1/2 inch heels, that is only 1 1/2 inches away from the 6 inch __________ heels I am aiming for LOL.
Exhibit 5
SOOOOO, anytime, anyone wants to go with to feed the addiction, just call or text or whatever and tell me the time and the place, I will be there. Although it is getting harder and harder to hide the damn shoes boxes LOL j/k!!!! (he buys fishing/hunting stuff I buy wonderful, fabulous, sexy, pretty, shiny shoes. There are worse things to be addicted to, right?!!!!)

These are soo darn cute!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

omg!!!!!! you have finally caught on to my problem too! Ive always been addicted to shoes (handbags, jewelry, shiny, pretty things!) and if you buy those awesome leopard ones with the red bows.....you better buy 2 pairs!!! I am a size 8!

Anonymous said...

Wow.....you go girl!!! You can never have enough shoes :o)
Nichole