Sunday, August 16, 2009

Craziness!!!!

Where oh where did the summer go. I can not believe the boys start school 2 weeks from tomorrow. 2 WEEKSS!!!!! We had registration this last week, Gunner at the high school and Drake at the middle school. That was a real reality check. How did I get so old? How can I have a Freshman and a 6th grader? I don't feel that old!!! Well school does start soon and guess what?! Little Miss Procrastinator has not bought ANY school clothes yet! I better get to crackin on that. We do have supplies and backpacks (for the supplies I cleaned out a tote I had from the last several years, almost was able to complete Drake's list :D)

Along with the normal, getting ready for school craziness. Drake has started football practice. (He looks so small out there) He is playing up this year and I hope he can make weigh in every week. He is such a twig... That is 4 nights a week for 2 1/2 hours and then they both are playing fall Baseball again (at practice right now as a matter of fact). I know, I know, I said I would not do fall baseball again, BUT, all the games will be in Lebanon (YEAH, no driving to Oregon City EVERY Sunday) and they will be scheduled around football games (YEAH again!) Gunner has decided not to do any other sport this fall, although there have been many that tried to convince him to play football. he wants to concentrate on school (good boy!) Don't know schedules yet for either, other than I do know that Drake's 1st game is Sept. 9th at 5:00 P.M @ Lebanon High School.

That is about all for now. Today was a try to catch up on laundry, buy groceries and get ready for the next week kinda day. That is about all that is going on in our world, just the normal crazy kinda stuff....

Oh yeah, we did go fishing yesterday at Clear Lake and Carmen Reservoir. Both boys caught some fish. It was not as good as when Mark and I went, but they still got to catch some fish. Also, Mark did bring home a Salmom and Halibut last weekend, YUM!!! Going to the coast at the end of the month, hopefully we will get some crab, DOUBLE YUM!!!

Stay cool this week, gonna be a hot one again! Happy Birthday Missy, I know you are either in Vegas now or getting ready to leave, but have a good one, have fun and stay out of trouble (wish I was there):D

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am panicking too. No school clothes or supplies purchased! Yes, they have all grown up so fast ;( Vegas we great. Wish you could have come. Let's plan a trip!