Well Baseball summer season is winding down, neither season has gone like last year. This last weekend was our last tournament weekend (YAHOO!!). Gunner's team played in Newberg. At the last minute, the team was looking like it was going to be short a couple players, so the coach asked Drake and his buddy Walker to play. They had soo much fun. We did lose one game 1-31 (yes that is correct), but we won the game Sunday morning. Drake and Gunner both had some awesome hits on Sunday. Here is a picture of them on base, I love this pic. It won't be very often I would ever get a chance to get a pic of them both on base at the same time........

I can't believe how grown up they both look!!

1 comment:
awesome pics. cool that they got to play together and even cooler that you snapped a pic of them both on base at the same time!
Post a Comment