Where does the time go!! I can not believe I am 40 now. I am not really hung up on age, to me it is just a number and I really don't feel 40. But I just marvel sometimes at how fast the time goes. I think it makes me feel older to think my kids are 13 & 11 or to realize that I will be married 20 years this year (that one still gets me!) or I have been out of school for 22 years. It was a pretty low key birthday, went to lunch with Mark and the kids, that was about it. I did do a little sewing in the afternoon and then went for a walk so I could come home and eat cake and ice cream YUMMY!! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents. It is nice to be remembered and thought of.
No big plans for a celebration, I am holding out for a celebration (ie vacation) for our anniversary. I have visions of sandy beachs, sunshine, cabana boys and cocktails. Did I mention my anniversary is in December when it is cold and rainy here :D.......On another note, we are starting baseball practices, kinda officially, this week. Drake has practice every night, Gunner has 2nd round of try outs (?) on Wednesday and then will start regular practices. I keep wanting to plan some camping trips and stuff, but it is really hard until we have a tournament schedule......

I do get to go riding in about 2 weeks, the boys are going to Christmas Valley to shoot sage rates and I am going to go riding. Can't wait, have not been on the 4-wheeler in about 2 years!! Hope it still runs!!
Finally, (ok I should post more often so I am not as long winded....oh wait, that wouldn't stop me!!) for those who are interested (and if your not interested, then quit reading HAHA) Work is going well. I am still trying to get my footing and figure out my way and get back into a routine/flow of things, this being month end has been a crash course. The other escrow officer will be gone for about 4 more weeks, not sure what will happen when she gets back, but let me tell you, it is SOOOO nice to be appreciated and told you are appreciated, it makes a huge difference!
Well that is all for now, I will probably post more as baseball starts. I do have some pictures to post, but I will save them for another day.
Enjoy the sunshine and have a good evening!!
No comments:
Post a Comment