Friday, July 11, 2008

Baseball over, say it isn't so!!

Ok, almost over. Gunner's team made it to the playoffs (game was Wed. night), and lost in the 1st round, so they are done. They had a pretty good season over all, won more than they lost (barely) and took 2nd place in a tournament a couple of weeks ago.

Drake has one more league game tonight. Their playoffs are a little different (?!) and so we thought we were automatically in playoffs, but I guess now, have to wait until all league games are done (which will be tonight or tomorrow). His team has done really well, so far they have only lost 3 games and they took 2nd place last weekend at the Beaverton tournament. (I should post pics, but maybe later).

I am really proud of them both, they played great and had good seasons.

Maybe now something "could" be all about me!!!!!!!!

No comments: