So far, we have played in tournaments in Redmond (snow), Bend (rain, thunder & lighthing), Reedville for Mother's Day, McMinnville for Father's Day, South Salem, just because (?!) and still have West Albany, Newberg and Beaverton. Wowsa!!! Both Gunner and Drake were on a float in the Strawberry Parade, as you can see we went to the Knight's game and had many practices and games in between. I will post highlights as I can after the games.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Here are few picturs to highlighting what we have done.....
So far, we have played in tournaments in Redmond (snow), Bend (rain, thunder & lighthing), Reedville for Mother's Day, McMinnville for Father's Day, South Salem, just because (?!) and still have West Albany, Newberg and Beaverton. Wowsa!!! Both Gunner and Drake were on a float in the Strawberry Parade, as you can see we went to the Knight's game and had many practices and games in between. I will post highlights as I can after the games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! You have started a blog. It's fun and very addicting. Have you been looking at mine? I have a website somewhere that you can put your blog into a scrapbook. Right up our ally, huh? Boys look good. My kids games are Tues & Thurs as well. Let us know when the WA game is. You can leave comments for me too. I will add you to my "blog roll" and check daily.
I should have done this several months ago, but just didn't have the time. I do check our yours, when I have time. Thought it might be a good way to keep everyone updated and maybe communicate :D.......I just hope once baseball is over, I have something to talk about! LOL, ok, off to bed, yak at ya later
Post a Comment